Thursday, March 5, 2009

First Love... New Love

Out of all the blankets... in all the world... you had to be mine! {or his... well you get the idea}... Frank had many blankets to choose from... but for some reason he became quickly attached to this one {once he was old enough to actually pick up and choose a blankie}. He has never really been a thumb sucker or a pacifier kid... but he sure does love this blankie! It goes most places with us and some mornings it takes a while for him to actually let it go... like here where he did not want to eat breakfast without holding on to his blankie!

I like to call his blankie "Linus van Pelt" clearly from the comic strip Peanuts fame... and we even love to read the book Blankie by Leslie Patricelli {if you have never seen her board books... i am obsessed with all of them}... I often wonder how a baby could love an object so much and with so much certainty.

Then yesterday Daddy Frank brought home this penguin Humidifier. {Frank5 has a froggie in his room and it is wonderful! I have been desperately wanting one for our room... and now we have one}... I can honestly say I am in love... it was an instant love... last night I slept so well {and I think Frank4 did too}


No name for our cute little penguin yet... but I am open to suggestions...

No comments: