I have been reminded by quite a few people that I have not taken Frank's 13 month pictures with his Gund bear... Honestly I had forgotten because we have been extremely busy around here lately... but I took them today {just a few days late...} Frank has unleashed the fury of a wild and crazy walking toddler ... he also climbs on everything and clings to your limbs like a spider-monkey at any given chance! He has turned into the -One-Nap-Wonder.... deciding he is too big for two naps {unfortunately for mommy}... He usually wakes up about 7am, Naps from 12-2, and is in bed around 8:30... we have decided this child is too BUSY to sleep... there are just too many things for him to do!
If you were a 13 month old Frank here are some things you might enjoy...
Favorite Foods: ANYTHING {except peanut butter and honey of course} he especially likes cheese anything and chicken. He really eats anything and everything we put in front of him... he is a very good eating machine and we are hoping he continues to be!
Favorite Toys: Stacking cups, blocks, cars, books... whatever he can get his hands on!
Favorite Games: Walking, climbing on everything, opening and closing the door
Interesting Monthly Skill: Frank is desperately trying to talk... I think he sounds Cajun half the time and he says Ahhhh-BIEEE! {which is as good as mommy in my book} He can still say mama, dadda, Hi, and other words that only I can understand... haha... as soon as his Broca's Area does begin working... we are in serious trouble because I think he will be a chatter-box...He also LOVES to "sing" to songs in the car it cracks me up
13 Months old means no more sitting or standing... Frank is always on the move!

No comments:
Post a Comment