Saturday, December 6, 2008

Holiday Performance

I had mentioned a few days ago that aunt April was in the Generations Holiday Show and somehow baby frank also was asked to make an appearance... The show is wonderful and definitely would put any Scrooge in the holiday spirit! I love Christmas music and theatre so of course I thought this show was amazingly perfect. Here are some pictures from the show that the photographer sent me..

Baby frank (and April) in his big show stopping number! (can you spot him)

If i zoom in I am sure you can pick him out... too bad that little girl is covering his face... (don't worry she has been taken care of...haha j/k)

Aunt April singing "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year" as the opening number... she does such a wonderful job!



Holiday Gift Idea: This is a wonderful gift idea for and woman in your life... not only will she be styling this winter/ spring with a beautiful Kate Spade bag... the proceeds go to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital... so you will be helping wonderful children with life saving research like our little buddy Luke

1 comment:

Megs said...

now that is a cute bag!!:)
and it also looks like frank's stage career is on the rise!:)