Friday, December 26, 2008

The Lexie2004


When my mom and I go shopping we typically take my pooch Lexie with us because my dad and her are not the best of friends... and she enjoys car rides. We joked on black friday that we had the best security system ever to guard our presents The Lexie2004 (year she was born)... If any of you have met her I am sure that statement makes complete sense... because no one would come within 5 feet of our car with killer in the car! Well today we discovered an added bonus of the Lexie2004... when my mom got out of the car her keys fell out of her purse. It was not until we had already closed the doors we noticed the keys were locked in the car... my mom told me to try to get Lexie to unlock the door by tapping on the window above the unlock button and convince her to step on it... YEAH RIGHT I thought... that is NEVER going to happen!... but I tried anyways while my mom was calling AAA... and within a minute or so she actually unlocked the door to my surprise! My mom and I thought it was so funny we were laughing about it most of the day... just an added accessory of the Lexie2004!

No comments: