Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Hat CrAzY

Baby frank is well know to have a wide variety of hats... while I was cleaning his room this morning I found this blue/white rimmed hat I have been looking for since October... and I put it on his head to see if it still fits... now typically frank5 will rip the had off his head within a few minutes... but he appears to really like this hat... It has been about two hours now and he has not even tried to remove it! I kind of reminds me of that Kenmore washer/dryer commercial where the little boy's security blanket is his knit hat... I keep hearing "imaginary girl" by Silver Seas in my head... we shall see how long he keeps it on....

Climbing in the hat

Trying to type on the computer in the hat

Playing with his cars in the hat

insane drooling in the hat

playing with mommy in the hat

2 comments:

Megs said...

Another adorable hat!!:)

Anonymous said...

I look forward to him getting a bit older so I can buy his first Tilley hat!