Today baby Frank got to join his buddy
Brody for playtime at
The Little Gym. I have been wanting to check out this place for a while now, and I am glad we did because it was a blast! There was so much to do, it was clear that we had the best time ever. Frank's class was called "Birds" which means the babies are 10-18 months. He was able to crawl, climb, play, and sing. He learned to do a summer-
sault, walked on the balance beam with mommy's help, and hung from the parallel bars. The boys had the best time chasing after the balls and bubbles at the end of class. I definitely think these classes would be the perfect gift for any baby!
Frank and Brody playing
Frank tackling Brody for the red ball

Chasing after the red ball

Tumbling around on the mats

Frank having a ball... literally

Brody having fun

what funny little boys

so much fun at the little gym

** disclaimer*** the photos are so blurry because these boys were in constant motion! yet another reason a new camera for christmas would be a great gift idea!
1 comment:
i love the little gym! I started luke at 15 months and we had so much fun!:)
Post a Comment