Sunday, November 30, 2008

Resemblance

I hear all the time that Baby frank looks nothing like me and is a clone of his father... while I do admit he did not get any of my "looks"... it is possible that there are other candidates for the baby frank look-a-like contest within our family. My dad and I look way too similar for frank to resemble either of us... so we will just have to hope frank is not as ornery as grandpa Hayes as well... However I have been often told by people that baby frank looks like my mom (grandma Hayes) and grandpa Frank sent me this picture today and I have to say that maybe all Frank's just look alike! You be the Judge...

** I tried to find a picture of Frank5 with his mouth closed because the other two babies have theirs closed... but Joe Gernetzke was right it proved to be a difficult task... I guess there is something he gets from me!

Frank I, Frank III (Grandpa Hartge as a Baby), Frank II 

Frank V (9 months)

Grandpa John (Burns), Uncle Chris(Burns), and baby Grandma Hayes

No comments: