Today is Our Wedding Anniversary! I like that our Anniversary is so close to Thanksgiving because my Franks are what I am most thankful for this year. It has been a crazy year this year, baby frank was born, moved to back to Memphis for 4 months, I graduated from grad school, moved to Dayton in July, Frank started his second year of medical school, I started a new job at Sinclair... They say the most stressful aspects of life are getting married, having a baby and moving... so if we have made it through ALL of that and then some in our first year I think we are off to a good start! Unfortunately Daddy-Frank has his Heme/Onc exam this morning and I am giving my Final exam tonight... so we are going to go out and celebrate tomorrow evening while the Hartge Grandparents get to babysit. Here are a lot of pictures of Frank4 and I pre-baby... I had a hard time choosing my favorites so I just put up a bunch.
My favorite picture ever from Frank's 2005 Iraq Deployment. (sorry ladies this amazing guy is taken!)








2 comments:
Happy Anniversay! :) Wishing you guys many more years of happiness!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! What wonderful pictures and a wonderful couple:)
Post a Comment