Happy 4th of July!! Daddy had to work today so we got to hang out with Aunt Molly and Grandma Hartge! Charlie is looking quite patriotic in his Captain America gear
After dinner Aunt molly and I decided to take Frank to the Iwo Jima Memorial to see the fireworks... why not right!? So we took the Metro switching trains once on our way. Frank loved the -train- he was so great watching the people get on and off. He liked saying "all aboard" when the doors would open. When we arrived to the memorial we had to walk around a bit to find where we wanted to go... Molly and I lost each other... but found each other in time to see the fireworks! It was a beautiful view of the capital building and Washington monument over the Potomac... absolutely beautiful! After the fireworks we navigated our way back in amazing speed! Aunt Molly and I were so proud of ourselves! Here is a picture of Molly and Frank waiting for the train.
Happy 4th


No comments:
Post a Comment