Thursday, July 21, 2011

4 Months Old with the Gund Bear

Charlie is 4 Months Old! He is such a big boy we are so pleased with how fast he is growing! He weighs in at 16lbs 1oz and is 25.5 inches long. His 4 month Check-up is August 10th so we will have all his stats then! He still has issues with reflux, I tried to ween him off his meds but quickly realised that was not a good idea! He is rolling over front to back and back to front.... if you let him go he will roll across the floor! He can sit up with assistance and will grab for absolutely anything to put into his mouth! He is a very social little guy... always "talking" t us and demands to be a part of the group. His favorite thing in the world is still his Baby Bijorn, thought he also enjoys his jumperoo and exersaucer. It is so fun to watch out little man grow! Since my camera lens is broken I had to take these with my zoom lens... I think they still turned out pretty good!

Charlie at 4 months

Hey guys!

"she is making to do this too?"

"hey you have got something there..."

"Right on your nose..."

"let me just chew on you for a little while..."

"Ok I am stuck... little help here..."

No comments: