One week {and one day} to go... and the view from here is:
Bags are packed... infant car seat has been put in the car... the room is ready... and while I am aware that I will me MORE tired once this little baby arrives... I will be very happy to be able to move a little easier and to finally meet this little one... apparently all the spicy food... walking... and many other means of trying to convince this little one to arrive are not working... and though it has been a wonderful 39 weeks... time is up kiddo! We are ready to meet you already!

2 comments:
We are all eager to meet the wee one! Here's hoping it is sooner rather than later!
Can't wait to see pictures!:) Hope the last week or so is as comfortable as it can possibly be to be 39 weeks along;) Excited to find out if Frank will have a brother OR perhaps a sister.
Post a Comment