We have a weekly struggle... to wash or not to wash Frank's blankie... He is so attached to it he freaks out when he sees me sorting laundry and -try to- put it into the laundry basket. He even has TWO of the exact same blanket, grandma Hayes got him the spare so we could pull a switch-er-roo without him getting so upset... but now he has become attached to BOTH blankets {and starting to be a third one as well which I introduced to lure him away from the other two... BIG mistake!}. I know this is -comfort- for him... he doesn't have a pacifier, bottle or any other comfort device... but come on.. he is turning into the crazy blanket baby...
"you are going to have to fight me for these mommy..."

He will carry them around and not let them go or out of his site so I can not take them to wash them...


Guarding THREE blankies... probably the funniest thing ever is how protective he is over these blankies going into the laundry basket...


***Not to worry... I can get them from him while he is sleeping! So of course in the end mommy is victorious over the baby...



No comments:
Post a Comment