Today is Aunt April's Birthday!

Here are 5 things you may not know about her...
1. April loves theatre {no wonder she fit in our family so well!} she is always singing, dancing and acting in shows with her local theatre.
2. She enjoys reading "the classics" such as Jane Austin, Jane Eyre, Anna Karenina... you know smarty pants stuff that I would know nothing about because I don't read fiction...
3. My brother and April were "high school sweethearts" they dated through college and have been married now for almost 6 years!
4. April graduated from Otterbein {where my mother and grandmother graduated from} so in a way she kept the Otterbein tradition alive so I didn't have to... :)
5. She shares the same birthday with her puppy Flint {pictured above} and Gus {my parents dog}... so I guess we could say happy birthday to them as well!

No comments:
Post a Comment