Saturday, April 11, 2009

Our Handy Man-ny

Frank instantly fell in love with his Handy Manny toolbox he got for his 1st Birthday... he is often seen carrying some tool around anywhere... {the house, babysitter, restaurants...} 



He loves to push the button and dance to the theme song... which has been burned into my brain at this point... 

Frank has never been into the TV {except for his love of Kelly Ripa}... Our neighbor gave us a Handy Manny DVD because she thought he might actually enjoy it... he doesn't really watch the show... only when the "theme song comes on" does he even pay attention to it at all... Last night our little buddy got extremely sick -again- and so I put on the DVD to help distract him {because I was not supposed to give him anything to eat/drink and he kept signing juice and more...} I thought it may help him feel better... and I think I was right... he decided to pull up a seat... snuggle up with his blanky and watch the show... 

He loves the song so much... he usually starts dancing and clapping... what a funny -musical- little guy

No comments: