Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!

We had an interesting Easter at the Hartge house, I got extremely sick with what baby Frank had this past week, and so I was pretty much out of commission for most of the day. Daddy Frank was busy studying for his Endocrinology exam most of the day... we were very lucky to have Aunt Molly here to help our with dinner and baby Frank. Despite illness and tests we actually had a pretty good Easter with the little man... and I took some pictures {of course}

The Franks ready to go to Church... they clean up pretty well

Baby Frank posing with his Easter basket

More Pictures in his Easter best

What a silly little smile

Hmm... what else is in there??

Pics with his Gund Bear

He looks like such a big boy!

Our Easter Feast

Enough pictures already... I am ready to Eat!

No comments: