Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Having Fun

Frank likes to play in his exersaucer in the kitchen after he eats breakfast... well he really doesn't have a choice because I am typically washing bottles/dishes and getting breakfast for myself... but he seems to enjoy himself none the less... He is such a chatterbox... sometimes I swear he is saying "da-da" but Frank4 doesn't hear it so I don't put the issue because his first words will be "ma-ma"! haha... He is a very happy and silly boy... even with his two front teeth coming in a majority of the day he still seems to be such a good guy... and for that we are VERY thankful!

I guess he is a morning Baby
so much fun
loving the camera
no toy is safe from a teething baby

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Abbie the pictures are wonderful. He is a happy boy and you and Frank are blessed.