Saturday, August 16, 2008

Getting Older Means New Toys!

Since Baby Frank is 6 months old and sitting up now (most of the time) he can play with his music table... he really likes to push all the buttons and see the lights going off. This toy is extra fun because it is both English and Spanish... and we all know baby frank loves his espanol. He is being such a good baby considering he now has his two front teeth poking through his gums. He is very interested in his new teeth which is made apparent by his facial expressions and tongue/ lip/ mouth movements. He CONSTANTLY Talking and telling us in his baby language about his day... I know i am biased but he is probably one of the funniest guys I know... he always seems to make Frank4 and I crack up laughing!

Tummy Time
Being a Musical Maestro
He loves the froggy/guitar 
feeling his tooth with his tongue while playing
"you are still taking pictures mommy? Seriously?"

No comments: