Sunday, July 27, 2008

What a Silly Boy

Yesterday we were playing around waiting for daddy to return today and I decided to start making baby Frank wear shoes since according to me he -IS- crawling... but my parents claim that what he is doing is not really crawling... even though the main crawling criteria (according to me) have been met... which are as follows
1. forward motion 
2. using arms and legs to propel self in that forward motion 
3. it is NOT a roll 
4. must be on stomach
apparently when he also uses his head is association with his arms and legs... it negates the crawling... so it is not a "traditional crawl" but baby frank is always an originalohh well... but regardless I am making him practice wearing shoes now so when he is crawling and eventually walking he is used to having shoes on his feet. Also, my neighbor Sandy Kaufman bought frank some clothes that he can wear next summer. One of which is this awesome hat that I keep putting on frank because it makes him look like he is from the Australian outback and it is very funny.

so sweet
g'day mate
baby feet with shoes
playing is so fun!
love that hat

1 comment:

Megs said...

I love the hat! Abbie- I have a thank you note to send your way- how long will you be in Westerville for?