Monday, July 14, 2008

Quick Update

I am going to quickly update you on what has been happening this past week... pictures to follow as soon as I can find my camera charger and connector to the computer.... First of all I passed my defense on tuesday and everything went perfectly! so yeah! On Thursday Grandma Hayes flew into Memphis to help baby frank and I move back to Ohio. Friday was baby frank's last day of school and it was sad to leave because it was such a wonderful place for him to be at during the day we will miss it very much! Saturday we drove from Memphis to Columbus.. baby frank (and lexie) did very well he slept and played most of the way...he got a little car-sick after the car trip... but as usual he was an excellent baby and travel buddy... Now we are in Ohio at my parents house while frank4 is in LeJeune for a few weeks... baby frank has so many new toys to play with that grandma Hayes found for him that he doesn't know what to do with himself... between the jumparoo and exersaucer he is a very busy 5 month old little boy... Baby frank and I have a very full itinerary for the week while we are in Columbus with both grandparents and friends so we are very excited for this week of relaxing and family and friends. More updates and pictures to come soon

No comments: