Sunday, May 4, 2008

His First All Nighter...

yes you read that correctly... please mark you calendars that on the evening of May 3rd baby frank slept through the night!! At a little more that 11 weeks and just 10 days shy of 3 months old he slept from 9:30 pm-6:30am (that is a very impressive 9 hours strait)! I could not believe it! typically he wakes up once or twice during the night to eat... but not last night! my baby is getting so big I hope that he can sleep like that on a regular basis. Not only did he reach a sleeping milestone this weekend... but today Sunday, May 4th baby frank laughed out loud for the first time while on his play mat. I though he had injured himself because it did not sound like his usual chatter and smiley coo's that I hear so often now... I hope to hear much more laughter in the future so I can record it for everyone to hear.

baby frank passed out in his bouncy chair after a good meal

laughing on his play mat

No comments: