Today was frank's first day at day care... and I can only hope he improves in the future. He was great this morning, I fed him and put on a cute out-fit for his first day of school. He was his normal happy self on the way to school, but the minute I tried to leave he started screaming bloody murder and would not stop crying... his teacher picked him up and assured me they all act like this the first few days and he will be fine.... when I returned 7 hours later to pick him up... he was still crying... his teacher said he took two brief naps... but he was basically upset all day... They again assured me that -some- babies struggle the first few weeks of day care... especially the ones that are held all the time (guilty as charged)... the second we got home he passed out and took a long nap... and now he is back to being that happy baby i know... I didn't get to take any pictures in his classroom because he was crying the whole time... but I will keep everyone updated with his progress :)
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Frank's first day of school
baby frank was happy to go to school...

Today was frank's first day at day care... and I can only hope he improves in the future. He was great this morning, I fed him and put on a cute out-fit for his first day of school. He was his normal happy self on the way to school, but the minute I tried to leave he started screaming bloody murder and would not stop crying... his teacher picked him up and assured me they all act like this the first few days and he will be fine.... when I returned 7 hours later to pick him up... he was still crying... his teacher said he took two brief naps... but he was basically upset all day... They again assured me that -some- babies struggle the first few weeks of day care... especially the ones that are held all the time (guilty as charged)... the second we got home he passed out and took a long nap... and now he is back to being that happy baby i know... I didn't get to take any pictures in his classroom because he was crying the whole time... but I will keep everyone updated with his progress :)
Today was frank's first day at day care... and I can only hope he improves in the future. He was great this morning, I fed him and put on a cute out-fit for his first day of school. He was his normal happy self on the way to school, but the minute I tried to leave he started screaming bloody murder and would not stop crying... his teacher picked him up and assured me they all act like this the first few days and he will be fine.... when I returned 7 hours later to pick him up... he was still crying... his teacher said he took two brief naps... but he was basically upset all day... They again assured me that -some- babies struggle the first few weeks of day care... especially the ones that are held all the time (guilty as charged)... the second we got home he passed out and took a long nap... and now he is back to being that happy baby i know... I didn't get to take any pictures in his classroom because he was crying the whole time... but I will keep everyone updated with his progress :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment