Friday night after dinner we decided to drive downtown to Union Station on Capitol Hill to see the train display... The train station was very fun for Frank to see for the first time, and the train display was also fun. I pictured it to be bigger... but I imagine if you are a commuter passing through it is quite fun to see the Christmas displays.
Frank and Daddy checking out the trains

Up close view of the little town

The bigger train display by the Chipotle and Potbelly

Frank just couldn't get close enough... they had glass to prevent people from touching the trains...

Even Charlie liked the trains

after we walked around a bit and got ice cream... I had to snap these pictures of Charlie with Daddy... he really wanted some ice cream

He would just stare at the spoon

Finally Daddy gave him a taste... and so it begins... another Hartge boy with a sweet tooth

No comments:
Post a Comment