Friday, November 11, 2011

Happy Veterans Day!

on 11/11/11 we get to say thanks to all the veterans who help protect our country! Special thanks to my hubby and brother who are both veterans of the Iraq war. Unfortunately Frank never gets veterans day off... hospitals still see patients every day of the year... but we want him to know how much we love him! Frank had these pictures pulled up for yesterday (marine corps birthday) where they were supposed to have a party... but the floor was so busy they didn't even have time to cut the cake... I just couldn't get over how -young- he looked in these pictures (and of course handsome).

daddy Frank in Iraq 2005

Laying wire in Iraq

I wanted to add this picture because it is a "profile shot" and I always comment how Frank4 and Charlie have the EXACT same profile... it is uncanny...

and I can tell where they BOTH get it from! This is Frank2 {who was a dentist for the Navy} I definitely think there is a family resemblance!

No comments: