Saturday, May 7, 2011

Picture Potpourri

Since I went back to work on Thursday... the pictures are kind of spread out and random from the past week... but to cute not to share!

Frank LOVES being a big brother to Charlie

He likes to talk to him

What a cute little twosome

Charlie finally got to meet my bestest buddy Roni {geno} and he did a great job holing a little baby... which he was a bit unsure about

Friday night was boy's night{while mommy went out with friends} and Frank took Frank and Charlie to Skyline... they love Skyline... I think they will miss it when we move to DC

Saturday Frank4&5 went to Columbus for Uncle Mike's graduation from the Josephinum pre-theology program. His second bachelors degree! Here is Frank and Uncle Joe enjoying some lunch

Charlie and I went to celebrate another Graduation! Congrats on your Master's Degree Emily!


No comments: