We are back from a bit of a blog hiatus....

Updates:
Mommy- I have been teaching two days a week at Sinclair while on my "summer" break. I am also taking a class this summer to add to my teaching license... So perhaps this is why I have been a bit busy and unable to update. I am also taking a trip to Costa Rica at the end of July with a teacher friend... so I am quite excited for that!
Daddy- Daddy Frank is in his last MS3 year rotation... he is doing his OB/GYN rotation... he has already delivered at least 5 babies all by himself... that should be a handy skill in case of emergency!
Frank5- Frank loves swimming lessons and swimming. He is starting pre-pre school at the Bombeck Family Learning Center at the University of Dayton beginning in August. We are very excited about this opportunity and hope he will enjoy learning as mush as his mommy and daddy :)

No comments:
Post a Comment