Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

This Year is my THIRD Mothers Day! Looking back at my first mother's day... what a sweet little baby we have. Saturday morning my mom and I went and got mani's/pedi's and then I went out for a friend's Bachelorette party... I stayed out till 3am... have not done that in a LONG time! Then to start off a great mother's day I got to sleep in! {the best gift ever for a mama is sleep... sadly}... My Frank's surprised me with a SPA package! Then Daddy Frank made dinner while I was napping... how spoiled am I! What a great Mother's day! After dinner we took Frank to the park... here are some pics of our day at the park. Happy Mother's Day to Grandma Hayes {MiMi} and Grandma Hartge {Nana}! Great-Grammy Casey, Great-Grandma Pat and GiGi! And Happy Mother's Day to all the Mother's out there!!

Frank LOVES to swing

Little man running around the park

He is quite the climber and the jumper

There boys love to throw rocks in the creek...

He could do this all day

Love my boys!

No comments: