Sunday, March 14, 2010

Another Hair-Cut

It feels like every 2-3 weeks this kid needs a hair cut... his hair grows in a -strange pattern- and so he don't look like he has a mullet it must get cut! While in Columbus we stopped by a friends salon so she could trim his hair... he was such a good boy... no tears! He sat in the chair all by himself and just shot me glances of utter betrayal... however I told him if he was a good boy he would get a treat...

Ready for the day... he has a pony tail out of the back of his hat... definitely time for a hair cut!


Sitting in the chair... look of disbelief/betrayal

Focused on the hair cut

"I'm not gonna cry... I'm not gonna cry..."

Checking out his good looks in the mirror

Hey mommy... no crying...

For being such a good boy this little man got a dum-dum

I think the reward was worth the hair cut!

No comments: