Monday, September 7, 2009

Apple Picking

While in Columbus in Saturday Daddy Frank, Uncle Joe and Grandma & Grandpa Hartge took Frank5 apple picking. Here are the pictures Frank3 {Grandpa Frank} sent me from the outing. And before I get any MORE -comments- about baby Frank's attire... I would like to point out that Grandpa Frank graduated from Michigan... Daddy Frank is also a Michigan fan... and I have no loyalty to OSU {Only OhioU and Auburn}... so Frank's 3 &4 will occasionally dress him in gear... get over it!

Picking Apples

Granpda Frank, Uncle Joe, Daddy Frank and Frank5 at the orchard

Putting that baby to work!

Yummy Apples!

" And I can eat it right... "

Look Guys I picked a good one!

Focusing on the apples

Yeah for fall!!

Our sweet little boy! 


2 comments:

Megs said...

how fun.... and although the attire was less than cute- the little man was very sweet picking apples:)

Anonymous said...

Go Blue!